Power & Data Points
LiVE Services Group employs specialists in data cabling and network installations who can do the job right the first time. We can help you decide where you want to install your modem as well as any other networking equipment needed to get you setup
Our services include:
- Design, installation, and repair of data networks
- Repair and installation via the Internet
- Antenna points
- Cable hubs
- Upgrading of an existing data network to allow for additional TV’s or games consoles
- Design and installation of all data and telephone cabling in the home office
- CCTV installation
- Alarm system installation
Registered cablers are required to conduct all cabling work in Australia. All of our cablers have the necessary qualifications to perform this type of work. LiVE Services Group will perform the job to the highest industry standards.
Why Chose Us?
We’ve been working with home owners and businesses to improve and upgrade their powerpoints and switches for over 10 years. With a team of expert electricians on hand ready to help you we can get to you today.
With a lifetime guarantee on all workmanship you can rest assured we’ll carry out the highest quality work every time. We pride ourselves in offering an unparalleled service to the consumer. With competitive, upfront pricing. We stand for by our work and believe in doing everything we can to keep our customers happy. We know you’ll be coming back time and time again.
Types of power point switches
Updating old and faulty powerpoints is one of our most common call outs. Not only is it imperitive to have safe and functional general power points “GPO’s” as we call them in the trade. There are many different styles which can add a bit of class to your home.
We can provide an upfront price to change out your switches so you don’t have to worry about any hidden cost. We have a wide range of GPO’s and switches for you to choose from. If we don’t have something in stock we will be happy to get it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a complementary home safety audit on every call. We want our customers to sleep well at night knowing once a live technician has been in your home, we’ve gone above and beyond to make sure any area of concern has been addressed.
There’s a good chance that the safety switch has tripped again, which cut power to your power points. The safety switch is meant to do this as it is designed for protection. If the safety switch did pull the breaker, check your household circuit board to see if it was pulled all the way to its off position
In case your safety switch trips again, you can reset it by using the ‘test’ button. When that doesn’t work, you will need to do a bit of troubleshooting.
- Step 1: To find the faulty electric appliance that triggered your power trip, unplug it from its power point and reset the safety switch. If this fixes the problem, avoid using that appliance until it has been checked by an electrician.
- Step 2: If the issue persist, turn off all electrical appliances in your house. this includes the fridge, pool, dishwasher and others. Attempt to reset the safety switch
- If this resolves the issue, we now know it’s linked to an appliance in your home. This is a tricky one so be sure to put your sound system on and play your favourite song! Now, turn on your appliances and try turning them off. If this resolves the problem then you know what was causing it.
- If your problem is still unresolved, it’s time to call in the professionals. Get in touch from here to get a specialist on-site to continue the investigation.