Now the trend of going to the cinema is fading, especially after the pandemic.
Long conversations, social contact, and many different things are preventing people from visiting cinemas. Now they are opting for advanced technology for having the cinema experience in the comfort of their homes.
We recommend reaching out to expert electricians for home theatre installation if you are also looking for a home theatre setup.
Here it is worth noting that the solution of the home theatre requires a lot of planning.
Today in this article, we will discover some mistakes that you can make while installing the electrical setup of a home theatre and how you should avoid them.
Warning: Don’t DIY; immediately reach out to us at 1800 548 332.
Remember that the bad speakers irritate everyone, and you have already purchased the terrific setup, but if you put it in the wrong space, you will not enjoy the high quality of sound. So if you want to increase the quality of sound and hear the crisp sound, we recommend you to
- Keep speakers in the corners of the room and close to the walls.
- Create a considerable distance between your front speakers.
- Avoid the distortion by slightly offsetting the centre speaker.
If you have not focused on the speaker placement, now you should pay particular attention.
It is necessary for the best quality. It is better to reach out to the audio professional, which is possible only when you focus on the essential tips given by us.
However, when it comes to the wiring of speakers, you should call the expert electrician and get their consultations.
They will help you mount the speakers and tell you how to avoid tripping and maintain the high quality of audio.
Home theatre creates a big-screen experience in the comfort of your home. So, it is up to you to choose the right side of the screen.
If you are using a too-small screen, you will face invisibility issues, so it is better to choose the appropriate size of the screen, making it possible for you to enjoy the movie at a certain distance.
However, it is up to you to get close to the projector and comfortably enjoy it without bringing yourself out of your comfort zone.
If you are thinking of an electrical setup of a TV or a projector, we recommend calling LiVE Services Group for a complete design.
A big mistake that most people commit is that they do not pay special attention to lighting, which requires the help of expert electricians. Remember that the whole home theatre setup requires good lighting.
Here is what you should do for maintaining the lighting system for your home theatre.
- Increase the proportion of dim lights to enjoy more control over the lighting conditions.
- Home theatre looks more beautiful with ambient lighting. If you also want to enjoy it, go for it.
- Dim lights make the environment more romantic and make it possible for you to find your way in the dark.
- If you are worried about finding the light switch in the dark, we recommend using voice control lighting. Using illuminated light switches is another option if you are not comfortable with voice control switches.
Sometimes, if you need a drink while watching the movie, you may need to walk to the darkroom.
If your foot hits something, you will feel confused. So if your home theatre is full of cables and wiring, it will not seem like a joyful place.
Many homeowners make a big mistake of using extension cords all around the place.
Finding great solutions for keeping the whole area free of wiring is possible with the help of expert electricians who understand how to run the cable through walls and what can give your home theatre a beautiful and aesthetically attractive look, making a seamless experience.
Home theatre installation requires a lot of wires. It doesn’t make sense to do it yourself. It is complex electrical work that must be carried out with the help of electrical professionals that have detailed technical skills and expertise.
LiVE Services Group take care of all the parts of the home theatre, including:
- Providing adjustments for TV and projectors.
- From Doing detailed wiring of everything, including speakers and hiding them into the walls, to
- Solving all the problems related to cables and power sources
- We provide comprehensive lighting solutions.
And much more.
So without the help of experts, it does not make sense to proceed with a perfect home theatre installation.
Our electricians are experts in home theatre installation
If you want to get in touch with reliable and professional electricians, we recommend contacting the electricians at LiVE Services Group.
No matter your design point, our electricians ensure that your theatre would not have any wiring issues, cable cord problems, or hidden electrical faults.